Last Modified: October 12, 2022
You are only authorized to use FHALoans.guide (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the FHALoans.guide Website and discontinue use of the FHALoans.guide Services immediately. By using the FHALoans.guide Services, you acknowledge your acceptance of this Agreement in its entirety.
FHALoans.guide is owned and operated by Proud Development, LLC, an independent software publishing company headquartered in Pennsylvania.
In order to use our Service, you must meet a number of conditions, including but not limited to:
- You must not be in violation of any embargoes, export controls, or other laws of the United States or other countries having jurisdiction over this Agreement, FHALoans.guide, and yourself. For example, if the Office of Foreign Assets Control prohibits conducting financial transactions with nationals, residents, or banks of your country, you must not use our Service.
- You must be the minimum age required to enter into a contract in the area in which you reside, and, in any event, must not be less than 18 years of age.
- You must not use our Service to facilitate mortgage applications which involve fraud or other misrepresentations, or fail to make required disclosures in order to obtain credit.
Indemnification of Responsibility
While we make every effort to maintain true and up-to-date information on the website, we cannot be held responsible for incorrect information or the results of using any information on the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that the information on this site is provided "AS-IS", and does not constitute legal or financial advice. Our information comes with no actual or implied warranty, and is provided to you at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
FHALoans.guide cannot replace a licensed professional or lawyer, and we can make no claims as to the accuracy of the data and tools we provide. The information provided by FHALoans.guide is not intended as professional advice, and you understand that any information or advice provided by the FHALoans.guide is for use solely at your own risk and without liability or warranty of any kind.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of:
- the use of or the inability to use the service,
- the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service,
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- any other matter relating to the service.
We reserve all rights afforded to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
We may provide organic or advertiser's links to content on external web sites that are not controlled or influenced by FHALoans.guide. We cannot be held responsible for any of the content or information contained on these external sites, and we do not necessarily endorse these sites or the views they present.
All original material on the website is copyrighted by FHALoans.guide unless explicitly stated otherwise. You agree that you will not copy, retransmit, or modify any of the content provided by the website without obtaining explicit permission from FHALoans.guide. Permissions can be obtained by contacting us directly.
If you believe information on FHALoans.guide is in violation of a copyright you hold, please contact us directly. Any confirmed infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
Assignment of Rights
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.
In this policy, we'll spell out what information our site collects, and how it is used. Please note that this policy may change at any time without notice.
- Web Analytics and Tracking - FHALoans.guide uses web analytics to track anonymous use data including (but not limited to) IP address, browser information, usage history, etc. No personally identifiable information is collected. We may share this aggregate, anonymized data with third party partners, or when required by law.
- Registration for Services - We may collect personally identifiable information from you during the process of registering for services provided by FHALoans.guide. This information will be used for processing your request for services, and may be shared with trusted third parties in order to best provide you with the information or services requested.
- Third-Party Analytics - Certain third-party plugins used across the website may include additional analytics or tracking codes or cookies. Advertisers like Google Adsense, plugins like the Facebook Like Box, and other third-party plugins have their own privacy policies and opt-out mechanisms that will enable you to manage your preferences.
Disclosure and Use of Your Information
FHALoans.guide may use the information collected from you as described above for a variety of purposes, including improving our website and contacting you in reference to the products or services you explicitly registered for.
FHALoans.guide may disclose aggregate, anonymous summaries of personal data to third parties. Personally identifiable information may also be released as required by applicable law to qualified law enforcement. In the event that the ownership or structure of FHALoans.guide changes in the future, any personal information collected may be exchanged with the rest of the FHALoans.guide Data.
Information CollectedIdentifying Information
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
Third Party Websites
We may post links to third party websites on its Site, or direct you to the websites of advertisers or the websites that those advertisers promote. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by FHALoans.guide, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
Release of Information
At times it may become necessary, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, such as using SSL certificates. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
Emails & Communications
Comments and Notice
This policy may be changed at any time without notice, so please check to make sure you are aware of the latest version. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Last Modified: October 12, 2022
YOU SHOULD PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.